We've made a number of feature updates and under the hood improvements to middlespot over the last couple of weeks.
- new guided build of the desktop. For those of you just starting out, you might like to try our guided start which helps you make your desktop out of the content you might want. We'll step you through adding some social feeds, some weblinks, and some files to your new desktop.
- new HOW TO guide highlights the various features of middlespot and how to take advantage of our capabilities.
- new embed code for your desktop, so you can add it to any webpage as a resource for others. Embed it just like a youtube video.
- Improvements to the chrome browser extension for importing bookmarks onto your desktop.
As always, please let us know how we can keep making middlespot better. We're currently working on the following features:
- Adding shortcuts to your files stored in your cloud drives such as dropbox, gdrive, and onedrive.
- The ability to change a desktop from private to public and back.
- Password protect your desktop and share with others using the password.
- A new dynamic scale tool, so when you zoom out from your desktop, all your other desktops will appear.
- A zapier api integration.
- Better notification messaging.
- A search feature for your desktops and desktops created by others.